Ever heard the common proverb “Health is Wealth”? Think about it for a moment. What does that really mean to you?
The proverb indicates that your health is one of the most valuable gifts in life. Yes, money is important. In fact, it is right up there with oxygen. But, good health is just as important. You can have all of the wealth, but not have health. Good health is broader than just the absence of disease in the body. It includes the mental, spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of a person.
Let’s not negate the fact that money is also important. It affords access to quality foods, healthcare and resources that may not be available without it. When you spend money on taking care of yourself, this is an investment that will pay dividends.
More and more research indicates the direct correlation between health and wealth. Since my own discovery of the equal health-wealth relation, I have been on a mission to empower everyone to change both their wealth and health. Both are important, both are possible to have, and both require a certain mindset to achieve.
Do you agree?
Mindset has everything to do with everything, especially health and wealth. Mindsets are similar to lens that allow you to view the world. Just like eye glasses, a mindset can affect what you see and how you think about it. There are certain things that you cannot control, but you can determine your “attitude/mindset” about everything.
THREE tips to RENEWING your Mind:
- Feed your mind the Word (the Bible), affirmations or create a vision board
- Be intentional & control your thoughts
- Celebrate the small victories and appreciate the process
THREE HEALTH TIPS:
- Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces
- “Link” eating…whenever you eat a carbohydrate, always eat a protein
- Schedule a 15 minute Complimentary appointment with me to get started transforming your HEALTH
THREE WEALTH TIPS:
- Start your side hustle or join one of my Teams to create another stream of income
- Sign up for one of my classes to learn how to invest
- Schedule a 15 minute Complimentary appointment with me to get started transforming your WEALTH
Yes, taking good care of your health and improving your wealth can both be challenging. You are worth it! Make a decision! Start incorporating small changes into your daily life. Need an accountability partner, please reach out to me.
It’s time…Change your Wealth, Change your Health!